Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Scholastic Warehouse Sale

For a few weeks since my friend told me about them, I'd been looking forward to go to a Scholastic Warehouse Sale, where some books are discounted at least 25%, and most of the ones I got were 50% off. At first, I thought I would just do the build-a-box option (which isn't always available, but was this time), where you can buy a cardboard box for $25 and fit as many books that you can into it. Then I realized those books were in a particular section, and not all the ones I wanted were there, so I decided not to go that route. Instead, I walked around and picked up books that way. I wanted to get about 12 books, but narrowed them down to four because I decided to check out the rest at the library.The ones I got were...

The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
Cover Courtesy of Amazon

Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter

Cover Courtesy of Amazon
Revolution is Not a Dinner Party by Ying Chang Compestine 
Cover Courtesy of Amazon

A Time to Dance by Padma Venkatraman
Cover Courtesy of Amazon


There was so much YA there, and I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty fun going into the large warehouse (because the books are just sold in an in-use warehouse with some sections tapered off). However, I was pretty short on time that day, so I didn't really get to check out everything. From what I did see, I'd like to go again for sure!

I planned to take a lot of pictures, but like I said above, I was really short on time. Overall, I had a lot of fun! Check out the official site for more information and registration before going. Have you ever been to one of these warehouse sales before? Did you enjoy it? Or do you want to go? Tell me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...