Friday, June 2, 2017

Crossing the Finish Line

 The Readathon has officially ended! I did manage to meet my goal of 250 points, but barely. If it wasn't for the test of one of the required books for school, I wouldn't have been able to get 250.5 points. 
I also had 92.7% accuracy on the tests on average, and I took tests on 26 books (only 7 books were even required for the quarter). That meant that on average, I earned 9.6 points per book. 
Overall, I think it was pretty fun participating in the Readathon. Have you ever done one? How was it different from this one? Did you take tests on a digital program as well? Tell me all about it below!

4 comments:

  1. So, in my school, we do a program called Accelerated Reader, or AR for short. Based on how many books we usually read each trimester, we estimate how many points we think we can get and set a goal for ourselves. Mine was also 250!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really an interesting way to encourage students into reading more. It's good to see that you reached your target! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree that it's good encouragement to students to read more as well :).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...