Friday, June 9, 2017

Let's Talk About... The Mother Daughter Book Club!


Do you want to participate in this week's Let's Talk About... topic? Basically, I'll post questions about a book/series and my answers to them, then I'll invite you to answer them in the comments below or leave a link below to your own blog, where you can respond. Just please link back to this post when you do, and feel free to change up the questions.

So Let's Talk About... The Mother Daughter Book Club!
Image Courtesy of Amazon
Amazon Synopsis for Book One: 
The book club is about to get a makeover....
Even if Megan would rather be at the mall, Cassidy is late for hockey practice, Emma's already read every book in existence, and Jess is missing her mother too much to care, the new book club is scheduled to meet every month.
But what begins as a mom-imposed ritual of reading Little Women soon helps four unlikely friends navigate the drama of middle school. From stolen journals, to secret crushes, to a fashion-fiasco first dance, the girls are up to their Wellie boots in drama. They can't help but wonder: What would Jo March do?


1. Which girl do you most resemble?
I'm not much for fashion like Megan and Becca, and I can't sing at all, let alone with a voice like Jess. I'm also not really super athletic like Cassidy. However, I do like to read and write, which leaves me with Emma. 
2. Do you own any fan-related memorabilia?
I have an autographed version of the Mother-Daughter Book Camp and bookmark that I won from one of Heather's giveaways. The book is one of my prized possessions. 
3. Which of the seven books if your favorite?
I really like Wish You Were Eyre and the Mother Daughter Book Camp (did I mention it's autographed :D).
4. Favorite mom?
Lily Wong was really funny and very sweet. She's also a passionate environmentalist, so she's be my favorite.
5.  Which character do you think changed the most over the course of the seven books?
Becca Chadwick changed the most, no doubt. She started off being really insensitive and mean to all the girls, Megan included, but later became nicer to everyone.
6. Favorite book cover?
Wish You Were Eyre is definitely my favorite. The title is so catchy, and there's just something so bold about the contrast between the suitcases and blue background.
Image result for Wish You Were Eyre
Image Courtesy of Amazon

So that concludes our Let's Talk About... #3. What other series would you like to see?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...