Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Changing Titles

Hey everyone. This post is really quick, it's just to point out that my Let's Talk About... posts will have a new title because I found out that another blogger already does Let's Talk About... posts as well, but without the questions that I ask. Therefore, I will be changing the title of the meme so not to confuse anyone. I have three possible names:

Reading Responses
Read it and See
Let me tell you about...

This is kind of last minute, so if you have any suggestions, then please leave them in the comments below. If not, please vote in the poll about what the new title should be. Majority may decide the winner, but I may apply my veto power if I find a better name. Thank you!

* For the next Let's Talk About... meme, I will not be changing the name, but I will do so once the poll is over. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...