Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My Unique Pieces of Stationary

I am literally a stationary fanatic. I love collecting different pens, pencils, pencil cases, and especially notebooks! Now, most of the things I have are pretty normal. I did make some pencil cases last summer (and by some, I mean around six) with funky fabric, but most of my pens just have normal blue ink or some design around them. However, I do have some interesting pieces to share with you all today.

First off, I recently acquired a "Hello Kitty" Kooky Can, which I'm using as a pencil case.
I really need to work on getting some more lighting in my photos...
I'm not really sure if I'll use it, because it makes a lot of noise and I don't want to distract anyone during class. I think I'll use it at home instead :).

Now, I also have another case, which I love. It's a gift from one of my teachers, and I really want to use it:
It looks pretty normal, right?
Wrong. Unzipped, it's so cute!
It's three peas in a pod! The main reason why I haven't used it yet is because I don't want to ruin it. I'd also have to take out the peas, which would probably defeat the purpose.

I also have a quill pen from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios.
My last item is a notebook I already mentioned in a few posts. I love it so much, and I'm so thankful my friend gifted it to me! I use it as a reading journal (books read, books to read, etc.).

Also, not pictured, I have a stapler I painted to look like a pencil and a really cool translucent eraser (thanks to another friend).

So those are my unique pieces of stationary, which I adore. I hope to collect more in the future! Do you have any creative stationary items? Do you use them, or keep them for show? Also, which one of these pieces is your favorite? Tell me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...