Tuesday, August 22, 2017

My Polymer Clay Collection Part 2

The subject of this post lies in this box.
It may look like an ordinary box, but think not. Inside, there is a treasure. Namely...
Cupcakes. Lots and lots of polymer clay cupcakes. Some are my creation, some are based off pictures from online, and others are from tutorials. Again, I will do my best to mention which of the three the picture is of, but I may not be able to.
Anyways, the treasure in here will take a long time to explore, and will most probably leave you a bit hungry for some real cupcakes. However, in my opinion, it is worth it. You have been warned.

Flavor: Chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting and chocolate chips. I think this was based off an Oreo cupcake I saw online.

Flavor: Lemon cupcake with vanilla icing and lemon zest. This may have been from a tutorial, but I'm not sure.


Flavor: Vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting and rainbow sprinkles.

Flavor: Vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream and a candy rose.

Flavor: Red velvet with candy heart sprinkles.

Flavor: No clue. Probably mint with a tennis trophy and racket.

Flavor: Chocolate with purple icing and a candy flower. Instructions are in the Arts and Crafts section on this blog.

Flavor: A chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting and a candy butterfly.

Flavors: Raspberry and strawberry for the lady on the left, and chocolate for the man on the right. Both have vanilla frosting. I made this from images online. Aren't they adorable?

Flavor: Red velvet cupcake with icing, and a cherry on top.

Flavor: Cookies and cream cupcake. Yum.

Flavor: Watermelon cupcake. This was from a tutorial online.

This caramel cupcake is inspired off a cupcake I read about in a book.

This one is my own design, with a chocolate base and mint frosting and sprinkles. There's a candy star on top.

Another one of my designs, with a tie-dye frosting and chocolate topper heart on a plain yellow base.

I designed a Santa cupcake with a red base and beard. Doesn't it look cute?

Another Christmas cupcake, gingerbread flavored with a fondant gift and tiny candy cane.


Here's a breakfast cupcake I made.

Flavor: Chocolate cupcake with pink icing and a mint leaf candy. I designed this one myself, too :).
This, my friends, is my treasure. If you'd like to see Part 1 of my collection, click here.
Which one is your favorite? Would you like to make some polymer clay cupcakes soon? Tell me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...