Monday, August 28, 2017

How I Gift Books To Friends


I love giving out personal gifts to my friends, and I've realized that giving out books is a nice way to go. You can choose the perfect book for someone to cherish, and give some sort of book-related item to go along with it (like a bookmark/reading timer). The way I gift books to my friends is pretty simple.
   First, I think about all of my favorite books. I like to do so so I know I'm giving an awesome story to read, instead of one that's just average.
Credit
   Then I narrow down what types of books my friend in question likes, whether it's a fantasy, etc.
choosing a book book gif
Credit

   Finally, I pick out the top one/two for them, depending on if I'm giving them something else as well.
   Sometimes, I actually just wander into the book section of a store and sense that the books I've read just won't be appealing to the person I'm giving them to. That means I have to look at the books I haven't read, so I choose carefully based on the synopsis of the novel or if I've heard about it a lot.
Image result for that looks good gif
Credit
   The first process takes me a few minutes in my head, so I have books chosen out for my friends months in advance. If I have to choose a book I haven't read yet in stores, then it takes me about ten minutes.
   Do you gift books to your friends? How do you do so? Do have a special process? Tell me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...