Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My Polymer Clay Collection (Part 1)

Y'all know by now that I make charms, etc. out of polymer clay. Today, I thought it would be fun to browse around my collection a bit, so I've included photos of nearly all my polymer clay charms in a two-part series. I will be posting the other half of my collection later on.
Some of these are from tutorials, others are from google images I found online, and others are my own designs. I'm not going to post all of the links to tutorials and images because that would be a lot of links, and I don't remember all of the ones I used. I will try to state which sources the charms are based off of.

Let's jump right in!

From left to right: A blueberry, a strawberry that didn't turn out very well, a banana slice, and an orange slice. The last three fruit were made with the help of  various tutorials on how to do fruit canes.
More fruit.



These are my own creations of little MDBC book covers. 

A sparkly birthday cake.


Hot chocolate with marshmallows, fudge sauce, and caramel sauce. Yum! 

A burger with lettuce and tomatoes. The hole at the top was for an eyepin, but I took it out and used it for another project.


This pig was an idea from the Klutz Clay Charms kit, with a pig flying (as in the idiom). 


This candle was from a series of tutorials for 30-ish days until Christmas. Isn't the candle so cute? 

Yum, cannoli and pancakes for breakfast! The plate isn't polymer clay, it's from a teaset that we had. I saw the cannoli off a few images online. I doubt I used a tutorial for any of the items on this plate (not even the fruit).

A caramel apple, perfect for Halloween.

There's Harry Potter, fighting Lord Voldemort, who has currently lost an eyebrow. Oopsies. 

Two snowmen.

This is a fresh spring roll made from rice wrap that hasn't been fried. 

These are steamed dumplings.

A cinnamon roll.


Would you like s'more s'mores?
Actually, the bottom of this has a bit of the graham cracker missing. I think it cracked off too easily. I need to repair lots of these charms, and do something about the eyepin holes!

A macaron.  

Red velvet cookie with sprinkles.

A hot dog.

Here are some ice skates I made.

Anyone want their fortune told?


Here's Mickey and the gang, inspired off of Tsum Tsums. 

An elegant cake with a strawberry. Simple, but classic.


These are some of my first turtles. I have a link to the tutorial in the Arts and Crafts section on this blog from a previous post.

Here is my dragon! I also have the link to her tutorial I found in the Arts and Crafts section.
Orange is the new black for this tiger. For his link, just like the others', you can look in the Arts and Crafts section.


Which polymer clay figure is your favorite? Also, if you cannot find the link to any of these and you'd like me to provide it, then just comment below! I can also look into any requests anyone has for charms.
Keep reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...