Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Animal Instinct (They're Cleverer Than We Think)

The funniest thing happened today. There was a family of turkeys that started crossing the road, then stepped back as a car approached. The car then stopped as if telling them to cross, and they actually started crossing! I don't even know how they got the message to cross while the car stopped for them, because that usually doesn't happen often (let alone seeing turkeys this time of year).It got me wondering about animal instincts.
My friend also has an adorable dog, and when I went over to their house, it started whimpering to eat what I was eating. It looked at the plate of food on the table then back at me, as if gesturing for me to give him food. I was pretty amazed how he could make connections like that.
Animals are a lot cleverer than we think they are, which is why we all need to think twice before testing products on them, and should be saving them instead!
Do you have any stories about surprising actions from animals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...