Sunday, February 19, 2017

Book Series I Should Have Read... But Didn't

When I was younger, I was in denial of reading all the popular book series. I think I just believed that nothing that famous could be good, if you get what I mean. Now that I realize I must have been crazy then, here are childhood series I missed out on. Some of these I did start to read, just a lot later on than I should have. The covers are from Amazon.

11. The Lemonade War Series by Jacqueline Davies
10. Frindle by Andrew Clements (and the rest of his books)

9. Geronimo Stilton by Geronimo Stilton

8. The Land Of Stories by Chris Colfer

7. The Beacon Street Girls by Annie Bryant

6. The Babysitters Club by Anne M. Martin

5. The 39 Clues by various authors

4. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan

3. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket

2. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

1. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling


 Well, those are my confessions. Which book series do you need to catch up on? Comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...