Thursday, July 16, 2015

No more movies!

 The last 3 posts have been all about my movie watching, so I am not going to blog about them for a while. :) I have recently been going to a camp with many things to do like sewing and stuff, and I have been reading Sew Zoey books to inspire me. I am going to type up a book review today for one of the books! I know you guys are missing my book reviews right? Since you are not answering, let me take that as a yes!
 Sorry I haven't posted in 4 days, but I have not been feeling well. As in, I had a fever and coughed every 10 seconds. I feel better today, at least, so hopefully I can get out of the house soon. I just hate being stuck at home when I am sick. Well, I suppose it is better than being stuck in the hospital. Luckily, I only had a light cold for 2 days; nothing hospital worthy. But honestly, how did I end up getting a cold in the summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...