Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Beach Day!

 Several days ago, I went to the beach! I just loved the sand, water, and sand and water! :) But the problem was that the tides were really high that day, so I couldn't swim far. And I mean the tides were like really high! 20 feet away from the tides, they were way taller than me! But I had fun, even without getting to swim and just wading. We went for a walk, and that was great since the view was really scenic and all. The best part was that there were only like 10 other people! And the beach was big, so it was like having a private beach! The funniest part was when my family friend started burying me in the sand. LOL! I got buried until my waist. When I got up, it felt like I had 10 pounds of sand on me! What do you guys like to do on the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...