Friday, July 3, 2015

Movies and the Clique

 Everyone likes a good movie. I mean seriously. Like even if you don't like sitting in a theater in the dark with nothing to do but stare at a screen, you will (I say this confidently) like at least one movie. I really don't like movies because they are really long, but some of them are pretty good. I won't name names, because then I will just start telling about the plot and etc, and this will turn into a movie review post. Which I do not want it to be, as you can tell because I do not like watching very many movies. 
 I do like reading though. I am currently reading the Clique by Lisi Harrison. It is a pretty good series. I won't spoil too much bcuz I want to do a book review on one of the books. Check it out online or something. Don't forget to vote on the poll, and have a great July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...