Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hilarious Movie

 Guess what? Yesterday, I watched a movie called "Dunston Checks In". It was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen! It is about this guy who trains a monkey (Dunston) to steal stuff for him. Once the guy goes in a hotel, Dunston starts stealing. But his master is not very nice, and Dunston doesn't like him, so he runs out of the room. Meanwhile, the 5 star hotel they are staying in is trying to become a 6 star hotel, so a monkey in the hotel does not help. As the manager's 2 kids have their adventures with the monkey, hilarious things happen, and there is an unexpected ending.
 That movie was just so funny, that I could really just not stop laughing. And even though the movie was made in the '90s, it does not seem too old, and the fashion is not really different, sice everything is formal anyway. This movie gets 5 stars from me, and this might sound like a movie review, but watch it if you can. My friend said it is on Netflix, though I am not sure, but you will definitely love it if you find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...