Friday, July 10, 2015

Inside out

  Hey everyone! Today my family is gonna go watch a movie! I know I am not really a fan of movies, but we are gonna watch the movie "Inside Out". Have any of you guys seen that movie yet? I hear it is about 6 or 7 characters in peoples' heads that control them, and basically about emotions. Yeah, I know I am not that good at describing things, but I trust that this movie will be good. 
 I really want to watch the movie "Minions", which was released today! Wouldn't it be cool if you could be in the audience of a movie showing the first show ever? I would totally love to be in the audience. Though nothing special is really there, you just know everything before your friends do. LOL. I am just kidding.
 So check out the the new "Save the Earth" section, and don't forget to vote on the poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...