Sunday, March 26, 2017

Books I Received/Bought This Week

Here's a quick post today. I received an unusual amount of books this week, totaling to about 5 novels. I have my reading cut out for me :). I'm reading three books as of now, Big Game by Stuart Gibbs (it's okay so far, it seems a lot like the Spy School books, and I was hoping for something new in this series), Short by Holly Sloan (I like this one), and one I haven't quite started yet, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I was so, so excited to get the last one (thanks to my friend)! It was on my wishlist of classics last month. I can't wait to get started on reading it.
      


What books do you guys want to catch up on? Any reading plans for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...