Sunday, March 12, 2017

Shakespeare

 The most famous author of all time, Shakespeare, has made an appearance on my blog! Well, alright, not really, because the real Shakespeare is not alive at this point. In fact, many say he never was alive, and "Shakespeare" was never a real person, just a pseudonym someone else used. But to the point, my teacher made watching this video an assignment, and I think it's actually really cool. It turns Shakespeare's most popular phrases into a song, and it's quite catchy, to be honest. I ended up watching it about five times, and I recognized 13 phrases in total. How many phrases do you recognize?
P.S. I believe this is from a TV show, but I am not sure. All rights go to the Youtube publisher of the video, and I do not take credit for the video itself.
The video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHwdZiB3Hg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...