Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy Anniversary: Year 2!

 Alright! It's been the 2nd year of my blog already :). I've posted about so many topics, from my favorite books to candy to vacation to movies and everything in between! I can't wait to blog in the new year, 2017! Things I have in mind to blog about:

  • More book reviews (and more reading in general). I hear Heather Vogel Frederick's Your's Truly is coming out!
  • More crafts, based on Holidays and just other simple ones. 
  • Candy, food, etc.
  • Vacation and trips
  • Books, books, and more books
  • and more!
 Keep reading next year everyone! And Happy Early New Year in advance (though depending on when you're reading this, it may already be the new year). 
P.S. There's a new joke in the Jokes, Riddles, and Puzzles section.
happy new year colorful fireworks over city animated gif
                       GIF Credit: http://bestanimations.com/Holidays/NewYear/NewYear.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...