Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Ornaments Picture Playlist

 Now that Christmas is on its way, I've decided to put up my tree a bit earlier this year, and along with a tree comes... ornaments! I've made a picture playlist, in no particular order, of ornaments that are pretty cute from Pinterest (all the links provided are from there). I know some people don't celebrate Christmas, but at least they can take part in the joy of the holiday season itself and celebrate the new year coming soon. Enjoy my top five!
1. Image result for cute christmas ornament

Here are Santa and his little friends, and I think they're so adorable. They look fun and easy to make too!


2.Image result for clay ornament

Here's another Pinterest ornament that looks fun to make. Add some paint, and it's good to go.
3. Related image  

Wow, this reindeer  looks ready to deliver your present right away!



4.  Image result for clay ornament

Awww, these two snowmen will look perfectly happy together on your tree! In fact, I encourage you to look at the link, here.



5. Image result for ornament clay

Nothing can go wrong with more snowmen, right? 

Well, those are my top 5 for now. What are your favorite ornaments? 


2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm one of the people who don't... :)
    I've always admired the beautiful ornaments though!
    I love this post, and my fave was the reindeer (I think it's made of polymer clay?)
    Your posts are always so interesting and heart felt! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks :). I thought the reindeer was pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...