Friday, December 16, 2016

Beauty and the Beast

 I'm not usually very interested in watching movies (to me it seems as a good excuse to waste time looking at a screen for hours), but even I know when to give in. 
 The Disney Beauty and the Beast comes out soon everyone. This rocks! 
  Just in case you don't know the story, you can watch the trailer below, as it is hard to explain without giving spoilers away (especially the ending). 
  You may think this is just another Disney remake, but it's not. Well, okay, it is, but I think it'll actually be really, really good. For one thing, there's Emma Watson in it! She's my favorite actress after all the work she did as Hermione in Harry Potter, and I think she's a perfect Belle. In addition, I think the details are pretty good, and I've heard in other websites that they even developed a bit of a back story for Belle. 
  The movie comes out on March 17th, 2017, so I guess I have a bit of a long wait. But I think it'll worth it! 
  Here's the link to the official trailer on Youtube: Beauty and the Beast. Have you seen any Disney remakes before? (I watched Cinderalla with some friends, I'd say it was okay if you like the story, but nothing too special).
Related image

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...