Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

 2017 is here! Now the question is, what to do with the new year? What are we gonna do with this blank notebook?
 Until you figure that out for yourself, let's start this year off with some memes/quotes.
UPDATE: I posted my review of the Mother-Daughter Book Camp :).

1.
Image result for quotes minions
Photo Credit: quotationsquotes.com
That's something to think about. ;)

2.
Image result for funniest memes ever
Courtesy of http://www.inboundmarketingagents.com
 I feel you...

3.
Image result for baby oil meme
Photo Credit: memegenerator.net
 I feel so bad for this baby. Their face.

4.

 Photo Credit: WeKnowMemes
Omg I love appearing luminescent as well.

5.
 Image result for some people just need a high five in the face with a chair
Photo Credit: WeKnowMemes
 Always read the fine print.

Happy New Year everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...