Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Notebooks

 There's nothing better than getting a brand new notebook. There are so many different things to do with one, and the best thing of all is a pretty notebook, with a neat cover and pretty pages inside. Here are some examples of notebooks, along with my commentary.


Here are some standard notebooks I use for classes. I seem to be fond of the color red :).



This is the one I got from Universal Studios. Isn't it pretty? Now I just need something to write about in it...  
This notebook from my friend is really cute. I use it as a "Reading Journal" with to-reads, ratings, etc. to help keep myself organized.

Image result for cool notebooks
Image courtesy of aliexpress
For those Marvel fans

Image result for cool notebook covers

This journal is from A Pair And A Spare, where they show how to DIY it. It's totally the best travel journal, no?

Image result for lava lamp notebook
Image Courtesy of SoCraftastic
The "lava" really moves around the lamp when you squish the notebook. Cool, right?

What types of notebooks do you have? Moleskins, compositions, or decorative? Tell me in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...