Saturday, April 15, 2017

Books I'm Hoping to Read Over Spring Break

 Over this next week of pure relaxation (thank goodness :)), I plan to catch up on books that I've either not started yet, or finish up books I have started. Here's my list of some I'm looking forward to finishing up (all cover images from Amazon).

1. To Kill A Mockingbird
I've been mentioning this in a few posts, so I really want to finish it. It's going great so far!


2. Yours Truly


3. Le Petit Prince
I acquired a French version (the original language) of The Little Prince a couple of days ago. From the first page, it was hilarious. 


4. The Book Thief
I got this one a few weeks back, and since its movie was released in 2013, I've been meaning to read it.


5. Soar
I've always seen this book in the library, so I brought it home to give it a try.



Books I read this week already: 11 Gifts by Wendy Mass (I disliked this one) and Finally by Wendy Mass (much, much better). I actually liked Finally a lot, and 11 Gifts seemed to repetitive to me. Also, even though it was a middle grade book, the language seemed a bit cheesy at points.
What books do you want to catch up on? What books did you read in the past week? Tell me below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...