Thursday, April 20, 2017

My Trip to U.S.

 Guess what, y'all? I went on a trip to a really fun place! Sorry for the vagueness, but I thought it would be fun to give you a chance to guess where I went. 
Clue 1: The initials of the place are in the post title.
Clue 2: Here's a picture from there (and no, it's not a natural park):
Clue 3: First, we went on one escalator. And you know what was at the bottom of that? Another escalator. And you know what was at the bottom of that? Another escalator! And you know what was at the bottom of that? Another escalator! And you know what was at the bottom of that? Another escalator! And you know what was at the bottom of that? Rides (finally)!

All right, so if you still don't know where I went, I'll just spoil it. I went to Universal Studios! The picture above is the view from the platform beneath the final escalator of the Jurassic Park ride, which was awesome. In fact, the whole park was pretty fun! 




There were many 4-D rides, and only about 3 traditional ones (if I remember correctly). I most of all enjoyed, you guessed it, Harry Potter World (otherwise known as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter).



 Hogwarts, at last! :)



An overview of the roofs. Don't you just love the "snow"?

I also explored other parts, like the Simpson's area, even though I don't watch the show.


Like I said above, there were a lot of virtual reality rides, and I would've preferred more roller coasters and traditional ones, but overall it was quite nice! And as a souvenir, I got two magnetic Ravenclaw bookmarks (my Hogwarts house), a quill, and a really, really pretty Hogwarts journal. The bookmarks aren't in the photo below.



Overall, it was a great vacation. Even the food was pretty good! I got pizza and the next day, a salad at a "French Bistro", along with macarons (which were a bit too frozen and chewy). Have you ever been to Universal Studios? What did you think?

Disclaimer: These photos are general images of the park, with no intention of highlighting any passerby.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...