Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Favorite-Least Favorite Harry Potter Books Part 1

My top favorite books I read last year (for the first time) were the Harry Potter books, for obvious reasons if you've read them. Hogwarts is such an amazing place, and the whole story line is so unpredictable. So basically, I'd rate each book as 5 stars (excluding Cursed Child), because they are just so well written. They seem so real because J.K. Rowling is such an incredible writer! However, within the series, I'm going to make a list of my favorite book to my least favorite ones. As usual, the covers are from Amazon. I split the list into two parts due to formatting issues.
     1. I love the Half-Blood Prince because of everything that happens. We see characters change, suspicious activity arises, and a book with a mysterious owner is found. Oh, and there's also the end, which is really shocking.
2. Goblet of Fire has so many things going on, and the tournament is so exciting!
3. I couldn't take my eyes off the Deathly Hallows (no pun intended). And finally, all is revealed... 
What is your favorite Harry Potter book? What would you rate them all as?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...