Thursday, December 31, 2015

Lots Going On!

 Everyone, today is a big day for this blog! Okay, the first thing I want to say is that yesterday was... drumroll please... the blog's 1st anniversary! I have been posting for 1 year, and it has been a great experience to share my views with people from InternetWorld :) Just keep reading, and I'll keep blogging!
 The next thing I have to say is: this is the 50th post. There are 52 weeks in a year, and this year I have done 50 posts, so I think my blogging amount is pretty fine. Wow, I mean, 50 posts doesn't seem like a lot, but it is. Again, thanks for supporting this blog guys ;)
 Last thing everyone, Happy New Year's Eve! All of us have a whole new year to plan out, improve ourselves, and have fun with! Awesome! Although, every December 31st brings back memories of the year, and hopefully those are all happy ones. I wonder what everyone will do this year, any parties or anything planned? Whatever you do, don't miss the ball drop, and have a great night!
                                                                      -Not a Prima Donna Girl

P.S. Don't forget to read about my cruise adventure, posted yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...