Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Vacation Is Finally Here!!!!

     Everyone dreams about the first day of summer vacation, and it is finally here!!!! YAY!!!! I am so excited to have 10 weeks of school just to myself. I am gonna go swimming, blog a lot, read a bunch of novels, go to the mall, and just hang out with my friends. All I know (for sure) is that this summer will be memorable! I hope the same for you guys. And even though I am mostly gonna stay at home, there are still a bunch of things to do bcuz my mom takes me to Micheals to buy crafts for the summer! Woo-hoo!
     I think you guys can tell that I am excited for summer. Mainly because I am squealing in the paragraph above.  :)  But I can't wait for school too, next year, but I would like it to take it's time. I know this post is pretty short, but I will have more time to write because of SUMMER VACATION! And I am sorry if my last few posts sound repetitive about summer vacationn :) . Oh! I have something funny to share! After our last day of math class, everyone started kicking and ripping the math books apart (they weren't the textbook kind, they were the write-in kind). It was like an awesome madhouse. Did people in your class rip apart their books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...