Saturday, May 30, 2015

What are your summer plans?

     Hey everyone! Who is excited for summer vacation? I am! It will be so nice to relax for a while, then sleep in, and then pig out on candy and other useless junk people make to ruin your appetite. My family is doing something new this summer: we are gonna have a lot of parties. Even though these will be with family friends, I am gonna try to convince my parents about inviting more of my friends. 
     Do any of you guys like BBQs? I am gonna have so much fun eating corn fresh off the grill. I am also so excited to go to the pool and meet all my friends there. It will be awe-some!
     So I can't wait for summer. But I will miss my awesome teachers. But next year will be great, hopefully at least. What are your summer plans? Have fun, and don't forget to vote!
                                                                       -Not a Prima Donna Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...