Thursday, June 25, 2015

Monkey Chase

 When you go to a historical site, do you expect a monkey to try to hit you and chase you? I didn't. But when I was leaving from the site by walking down the hill, a monkey started running behind me! Well he wasn't chasing me, but I was in his path. So when he was just four feet behind me, and about to leap, my mom told me to quickly run. Those monkeys were actually dangerous, and about 3 feet tall. Luckily I moved and the monkey didn't notice. My mom told me that the monkey was agitated because people were teasing the monkeys. That was something to remember!
 How's summer going for all of you guys? I am having fun. Check out the jokes section, and vote in the poll! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...