Saturday, May 23, 2015

Long Weekend

 What are you all doing for memorial day weekend? I am planning to relax and finish a part of one research paper. I hope this weekend is super fun! I totally love long weekends because it is like having 2 Saturdays! What could be better? I only wish the library was open on Monday so I could spend the whole day there :) but unfortunately it is not :(. I guess librarians need weekend breaks too!
     I can't believe Rachel Russell (the author of Dork Diaries) is going on another tour! Squueee! I totally wish she would come to my state so I could snag some free stuff. Plus, meeting her would be pretty cool. I have never been to book signings but I have heard they are really busy. Have any of you gone before?
  Vote on the poll this week and have fun during the loooooong weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...