Saturday, February 7, 2015

Yum Yum Yummy!

     Hey y'all! The reason why I said yum and all in the title was because my mom made this super tasty pasta for snack/dinner. It looks good, but tastes great! Do your mom have super cool talents that are hidden from all? I guess my mom's talent isn't hidden now, but that's okay, right? Right? You know, not being able to have a conversation has a disadvantage. 
     My school is participating in something called Pennies for Patients, which is a program that you donate to to help people with leukemia. I think it is great because having someone with leukemia in your family or just knowing them is really sad and unfortunate. Leukemia is a type of cancer that can damage your body greatly. I will definitely donate as much as I can, and if your schools are doing something like this, don't forget to either.
     Well, thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote in the weekly poll! You guys have one day for last week's since I extended it. Let your inner voter shine through! BTW, you can pick multiple answers, so enjoy! Remember, keep calm and read my post on. (I am still working on it.)
                                                                              -Not a Prima Donna Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...