Saturday, February 28, 2015

Poll winner!

Okay I love Oreos, and apparently so do some of you guys! That's right, an Oreo factory won last weeks poll! Yay! Make sure to vote in this weeks poll and you can actually request ideas for future ones  in the comments if you want.
     Anyway, you guys are here cause you wanna know what's going on in my life, right? Well, I just came back from playing tennis and eating food (tennis makes me famished). Yes, I play tennis. It is kind of relaxing and let's me not stress about all the things to well, stress about, I guess. Do sports help you guys unwind and cool down a bit? The problem is, I am really bad with sports in PE. The ball always goes past me, and I am always confused with quarterbacks, goalies, and defense. I almost was a goalie against my own soccer team; so embarrassing. At least I am not a total klutz and my team is pretty nice. And it is more fun playing sports instead of running 2 miles (sorry, running fans). Well, I will try and post soon!
                                                             -Not a Prima Donna Girl








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...