Sunday, February 1, 2015

Happy February!

     Hello all! Sorry I didn't post last week. My record is now tarnished, heh heh. Or maybe I should be saying "waaa" or something. But last week was just super crazy! I had the flu, so it was really boring. I just stayed at home and drank chicken soup and ate rice. The medicine was actually kinda good and all, because it was Tylenol and it is really sugary for kids.
     The weird thing was, my teacher was sick, too. I thought that he would be be back by the time I came back to school, which was on Friday. At least Friday seemed really great. I mean, it was really great. There was no one telling you to keep resting, we played a game in math class, and the sun was shining and the birds were chirping, just like in those movies. I also loved seeing the look of shock and surprise when my friends saw me standing in line or right behind them! Basically, coming back from the flu is way more fun than lounging on the recliner and watching TV for three hours (I only did it once. Besides, it was boring). It is great to be back!
     How do you guys feel when you guys come back after being sick: buried by homework, or more like fun in the sun?
                                                                     -Not a Prima Donna Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...