Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Hope Santa Brings Me!

A Bookish Meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
Christmas is scary because it means that the year is ending and I haven't gotten to half of my TBR, but it's also great because I can buy whatever books I'd like without feeling guilty (Santa would have wanted it that way ;) ). Here are 18 books on my TBR that I hope I'll get for Christmas!

1. The Surprising Power of a Good Dumpling
2. A Million Junes
3. A Kind of Paradise
4. A Match Made in Mehendi
40697008

5. A Thousand Beginnings and Endings
6. When Dimple Met Rishi
28458598

7. Again, but Better
8. Unscripted
9. If I'm Being Honest
10. Fake It Till You Break It
40848323

11. Other Words For Home
12. Fountains of Silence
13. The Lady Rouge
14. Dangerous Alliance: An Austentacious Romance
44244324

15. Descendant of the Crane
16. The Light Between Us
17. The Weight of Our Sky
35614314

18. This Time Will Be Different
36220348. sx318

What are you wishing for this year? Have you read any of the above books? Let me know your thoughts!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get to read and enjoy all of these books soon. Merry Christmas!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, thank you for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. "Santa would have wanted it that way" -- I lol'ed. Haven't personally read any of these but it looks like an appealing and richly diverse list. Hope you get at least a few!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, Santa definitely supports reading obsessions :). Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...