Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Wish Were Real So We Could Be Friends

Hosted by: That Artsy Reader Girl





There are a lot of books I wish I didn't end because I love the characters so much. In fact, there should really be a place to meet them - sort of like a Disneyland, but with book characters (and butterbeer, because I didn't get to drink that in Universal Studios, and no I'm not mad about that at all)! While that idea's probably not coming true any time soon, I'd at least like to share 9 book characters I'd befriend. All covers are courtesy of Goodreads.

1-3. Gigi, Bea, and Neerja from Smart Girls Get What They Want 
My study sessions would be 10x more interesting with these girls! Plus, I reread this on Sunday and I'm missing them already!
12924304


4. Samantha Lee from Under A Painted Sky
Her connections to Chinese astrology and culture are really interesting, and she's such a sweet person overall.
22501055

5. Mei from American Panda
I think she'd be a really good listener, and the best study partner.

35297380. sy475

6. Cammie Morgan from I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You
Best travel buddy ever, if I could convince her to lend me a private jet...

852470

7. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series.
Another study buddy! (Why is everyone I pick a nerd :') ). But Hermione is awesome in countless other ways, and I bet we'd have so much fun. There are plenty to prank with magic around here...
The Harry Potter Gang! Lighting is so poor, lol, but in my defense I took this years ago.
8-9. Audrey Rose Wadsworth and Thomas Cresswell from Stalking Jack the Ripper
I can't just pick Audrey, because Thomas would throw a fit. And besides, these two make a dynamic duo, and I'm not breaking that up!
40727470. sy475

Which fictional characters would you want to be friends with? Tell me below!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, Mei would be a wonderful person to hang out with for sure.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I could definitely learn a few dance moves from her as well, since all I know is the Macarena 😂
      Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. You totally couldn't split up Audrey Rose and Thomas. :) Great list!

    Check out my TTT and my blogoversary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly - imagine what terrible things Thomas would write about me to Daciana 😂
      Also, happy blogoversary! 5 years of blogging is amazing!
      Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...