Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Check-in On My Birds' Summer Accomplishments

I know summer isn't over yet (but let's face it, it almost is :'( ), but my birds have been up to mischief, so I decided to do a midway check-in on what my birds have been up to this summer.

Because I know some of you haven't met my birds yet, I wanted to take a photo of them together. Obviously, Pringle is used to the camera (the star she is), but Lola seems to be a bit confused.

Lola: I'm so tired.

Lola: Hey, look at this weird stain I found!

Lola @ Pringle: What are you looking at? Why are you so still?

Lola: Oh, I see it now!
Pringle: seriously?

And there we go! That's the photo I was looking for!
This summer, my birds have been very productive. For example, Pringle has chewed up nearly the entire front bar of the swing I gifted them. She even chews when Lola is swinging on the other side, which is a bit problematic.


Lola: Get me out of here!

I also purchased them a toy with some beads, two balls made of ratan, and a bell. But I really had no hope for the chewable ratan balls anyways.

What's missing?
Aside from her hard work, Pringle has been taking time to rest.
No disturbances, please!
And Lola has been busy singing! Every morning, I play a little music for these guys. So far, they seem to enjoy "Don't Call Me Up" by Mabel.

I think they're having a great summer! What have your pets been up to? Tell me below!

4 comments:

  1. Your birds are adorable. Thank you for telling us about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pringle will be happy to hear this :).

      Delete
  2. You have such cute birds! My birds have done similar accomplishments this summer ;)

    Check out my blog: thebookishelephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      I like the creativity in your blog, especially in posts like the smoothie one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...