Friday, July 7, 2017

Krispy Kreme Donuts Review

Who doesn't like a light, fluffy donut to munch on? Krispy Kreme Donuts are my favorite! Today I'll be reviewing a few different kinds of donuts from there that have been sold in the past/are being sold now, just for fun :).
Image result for brownie batter donut krispy kreme
Credit
Product Detail
Credit

Image result for sea salt caramel donut krispy kreme
Credit
(It obviously didn't come with the chocolate and toffee, that's just in the picture)
(From top to bottom)

5 stars: The brownie batter donut (which isn’t being sold now) was up there with the glazed donut. I think it had actual brownie batter in it (which makes me wonder a bit if it was actually safe to eat, because you shouldn’t even eat raw flour, but I ate it anyways :). Which doesn't necessarily mean it's okay...). Just imagine taking a bite into a donut and delicious, chocolate-y batter flowing out. Yum!
3 stars: The cake batter donut disappointed me. Unlike the brownie batter one, it didn't even taste like there was batter inside. There was only cream that didn't even stand out taste-wise from the regular donuts. :(

4 stars: The sea salt caramel donut (now not being sold) was pretty good. It tasted sweet and salty, and the cream inside is flavored pretty well. I used to actually not like this donut, because it was so heavy and I didn’t usually take donuts with cream, but now I feel I enjoyed it.

4.5 stars:The original glazed donut is the awesome! It's so light and fluffy, and tastes super good when warm. It's also not overly sweet, and I can usually eat two of them (opposed to the other donuts that are pretty heavy).

Do you like donuts from Krispy Kreme? Which one is/was your favorite?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...