Sunday, October 18, 2015

Snacks!

 Hi everyone! I really did not know what to post about so I decided to make a list of my favorite healthy snacks. I think next week I might do unhealthy junk ;) , but for now I think I will stick to foods that actually help you. Enjoy!

  • Carrots and broccoli with Ranch (everything tastes better with Ranch, am I right?)
  • Celery with peanut butter
  • Those sweet peppers you can buy at practically any store. 
  • Berries: blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and raspberries
  • Apples, bananas, strawberries, kiwi, mango
  • Lychee! That is literally my favorite fruit. Although I am not sure how healthy they really are, but they must be healthier than chocolate.
  • Shakes with the fruits I mentioned above.
  • Nuts (I like all kinds, especially pecans)
Well, that's all for this week. Please vote on the poll about you favorite Disney character, and check out the crafts in the new section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...