Sunday, October 11, 2015

Busy week!

       I have been way to busy with homework this week! Teachers should really give only ten minutes per subject. I am really sick of spending twenty minutes trying to finish up one worksheet and then moving to finish another page for another subject! Can any of you guys relate?
     You know, if no one had homework teachers would have less to do and the students would actually be able to do something than homework on the weekdays! Although, homework is really helpful. 
     Anyways, I have had a busy week trying to balance all my classes and clubs out! Thank goodness I can relax now. Although, I do have a test on Wednesday to study for, and then another on Thursday. Ugh... well, just please vote on the poll and check out week 2 of the arts and crafts. Did you guys to the fantastic little magazine? Have fun everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...