Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Bookish Schools I Neeeeed To Go To (Now!)

The Host: That Artsy Reader Girl
Have you wanted to explore fantasy worlds? Eat lunch with your favorite characters? Here are some bookish schools I'm dying to go to, and bet you are, too! All covers courtesy of Goodreads.
1. Hogwarts
Obviously. I think I'd be foolish denying this one.
PLEASE HAND ME MY WAND!
3


2. The Gallagher Academy
The courses in this school fascinate me. I mean, if there is Culture and Assimilation and Covert Operations involved, count me in!
852470

3. Spy School
Pretty much for the same reasons above: anything spy related sounds super cool.
11750648

4. The Magisterium
I'm not sure if I want to attend the school or just read the last book in this series. Maybe I'll read it, then decide, just to be safe ;).
13612970

5. The Academy of Scholastic Distinction
The school sounds pretty fun, especially with kids of different gifts.
13623777

6. Mr.Lemoncello's Library
Okay, so this isn't a school, but the library could probably teach me everything I need to know (and everything I DON'T need to know). From holograms of famous people to dinosaurs, this library has everything!
16054808

7. The School for Good and Evil
What an interesting take on good and evil. Using two characteristics to define heroes and villains is pretty cool.
16248113

So where do you want to secretly head off to in the fall? Which bookish schools are your favorite? Tell me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...