Saturday, December 23, 2017

My Christmas Wishlist for 2017

I actually had misplaced my reading journal, which had all of my to-reads. Luckily, just in time, I found it yesterday, so here are some books on my wishlist (which I know is a bit late since Christmas is in two days, but maybe I can just get them later? Santa's supposed to be really nice... :)).
All covers courtesy of Goodreads.

1. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
17668473

2. Piecing Me Together by Renée Watson
(I actually thought this title was Piercing Me Together when I first saw it...which sounded very painful! Oops!)
25566675

3. The Shamer's Daughter by Lene Kaaberbol
590327

4. Fallout by Todd Strasser
17262252

Other than books, I don't really want anything else but some more polymer clay. Perhaps a cute plushie or two would be nice. Also, I need to drink hot chocolate and bake gingerbread cookies! Yummy!
What are your plans for Christmas? What are some items on your wishlist? Any Christmas traditions? Tell me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...