Sunday, September 11, 2016

Countdown To Fall

     I can't believe fall is almost here! Honestly, the fall must be my favorite season. I'm sort of excluding summer because of the whole break, because then who wouldn't choose summer? 
     Fall is awesome though because it's like a transition from summer into winter. There's hot chocolate here and there, leaves changing color to be super pretty, awesome fashion, and the weather isn't too bad either- just the perfect mix of rain and shine. Also, fall almost begins the start of holiday season, and don't even get me started on that fun!
     Technically, fall begins on September 22nd, meaning I still have a bit of waiting to do. It's totally worth the wait though.
     What's your favorite part of fall? Vote now in the poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...