Friday, July 1, 2016

The Hatchlings

 Hey everyone!
 Have any of you guys watched "The Angry Birds Movie"? I haven't watched it yet, so tell me about it below, but...
     I did see some trailers! I laughed a lot at the part of the Eagle's so-called "Lake of Wisdom" lol! Tell me in the comments if you know what I'm talking about!
     I also saw some clips of the Hatchlings, and let me tell you, they are ADORABLE! EXACTLY like little kids! I wanted to share some of their other videos (3 of them), not connected to the movie, since they're sooo cute! (PS. I don't own these videos, I just found them on Youtube).
Easter
Mother's Day
Season's Greetings
Enjoy! Just click on the 3 links above to see them! Happy watching!
PS (again sort of :)). There is a book review up of The Iron Trial, a super awesome book I just finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...