Sunday, May 29, 2016

Brownie in a Mug!

     Guys, I've totally found a yummy, easy-to-prepare, 5 minute DESSERT, that's so, well, YUMMY!
     This brownie takes 5 minutes to whip up, as mentioned before, gets baked in the microwave, and you don't even need any fancy bowl or ingredients. 
     You can just eat this right out of the mug!
     I'm seriously recommending this to any inexperienced baker like myself. I made one right after I found the recipe yesterday, and it was so good! 
     I'm posting a link to the recipe by number 2 pencil here. This is the one I used.
     Try it out! It's really cool!
     Tell me how you liked it in the comments.

courtesy of: http://www.number-2-pencil.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/brownie-in-a-cup-1.jpg
(It looks so good...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...