Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fool's

 Hey everyone! Happy April Fool's Day! I personally didn't really do anything today, mainly because I TOTALLY FORGOT it was April 1st! Can you believe it? Although honestly, I never know the date anyways (which is why all the dates in the corner of my papers in school are always mixed up). But...I did find a site for some practical jokes!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/awesome-april-fools-day-pranks-your-kids-will-totally-fal#.il7aoDoYz

Enjoy!
And don't forget to tell me all about your pranks played in the comments (and rate them in the poll!)

2 comments:

  1. I put tape on the T.V. remote sensor. :) And I told my friends that a competition we were doing was postponed because the building it was held at is under construction, and that it was going to be at our school.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...