Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Favorites

 I'm thinking that to go along with this makeover of the blog, I should take out and add a few new sections. I'd love to hear what you'd like me to keep and which pages I should take out. I might make the polls last more than a week so everyone can get a chance to vote this time (oops), and add a little list of favorites on the sides. Actually, depending on when you're reading this, that last part may be done already! 
 So tell me what you guys think. Should I keep the book reviews, or do something else with books? Add more crafts, and put more stuff under Save The Earth? Update the Jokes, Riddles, and Puzzles section? It's all up to you guys, and I'll try to accommodate everyone's wants! 
Now, there are two ways to do this. One way is to vote on the poll(s) about favorites and (unfavorites). This is really quick, and totally easy, too. I'd really like this one, but if you have any specific requests, this would not be the best way to go. Instead, to the 2nd option and please comment under this post. You can tell me everything, because I'm all ears!
 I'd totally love your feedback, and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...