Sunday, November 22, 2015

Thanksgiving!

 Hey everyone! Today, I feel very excited for Thanksgiving! I can't wait for pie! I actually can eat any pie that is served to me; in a range from pumpkin, to apple, and cherry. I'm not too picky, all though pecan pie is especially good as well. Yum!
 Well, I'm not going to waste this whole post talking about pie! Although, that would be pretty fun :) . You know, one thing I've always wondered is why is Thanksgiving always on the 4th Thursday of November? I mean, I know the pilgrims celebrated Thanksgiving on that day and all, but why didn't they mark the date? Why didn't they write down that Thanksgiving would be celebrated on the 25th or something every year? If you know why, then tell me in the comments! 
 Merry Thanksgiving everyone! 
 (What? Christmas isn't the only merry thing around here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...