Sunday, September 27, 2015

New Page!

 I know what you guys are thinking: No, not another page! You can barely keep up with your posts and book reviews, and now you are adding another thing to you blogging list of things to do! Come on, you won't be able to do it.
 Okay guys. I know, I know. But let me tell you something: I think I deserve another chance. September is such a busy month and I have been swamped with homework! But I have found time for crafting lately, so I have decided one of the only ways to keep up with this blog is to start an arts and crafts section! So what do you guys think? I will post on this page weekly for a while, so you guys are guaranteed something for now, am I right? :) Oh, and BTW, check out my new update to the Save the Earth section about animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...