Sunday, August 16, 2015

School Supply Shopping

 Hey everyone! I can't wait for school to start, and I especially can't wait to do some school supply shopping! I just love staring at the aisles and aisles of supplies, in colors from white to black, red to blue! I like choosing my binder, smelling the smell of new crayons, buying fresh pencils with erasers that you can actually see (!), opening notebooks with endless in 50 different colors, feeling erasers that are whole and rubbery, and buying awesome clothes!
Yeah, I mean, clothes aren't really supplies, but they are important none the less! :)
 How many of you guys are excited for school to start? How many of you guys are starting from scratch at a new school? And who likes school supply shopping the most here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...