Saturday, January 17, 2015

Great Week!

     OMG! I'm so excited! So many great things have been happening! And it was all this week! Here's a list:

  1. I got Aphrodite the Fair!
  2. My next field trip is gonna be awesome! I will probably write a blog post on it. I am just super excited!
  3. We had a lawyer guest who came to school to judge our class debate. It was cool.
     Well, that's pretty much all there is. It was a great week, and I hope it will be like this a lot. And please, Please, PLEASE vote in this week's poll. I love to vote in these things, personally, so that's why I put one up. I really hope this week's poll will be much more "crowded" than last week's. Oh, and the career goal poll had low results, so I will not give them.
                                                                                                           -Not a Prima Donna Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...